The Importance of Content Creation
Let’s face it: your digital marketing campaign and online presence are not complete without content creation.
We get it. You’re busy running the business. The thought of creating fun and interesting content and engaging with customers is a lot of pressure. That’s OK, we’re experts at it. Through clever, witty content, we can highlight your product or service. This frees you up to serve customers and focus on clients.
We produce content that directs people to your website, increases your brand awareness and ultimately increases sales. Sounds good?
Our content writer is a best-selling Harper Collins author and creates content daily for Irish and US audiences. In addition, she publishes regularly with Image magazine, Easy Parenting magazine, and The Irish Independent newspaper, as well as The Sunday Times, TV Choice magazine, and Woman’s Way magazine.
So, get the most from your marketing budget, and reach new audiences. Let us handle the writing while you run the business.
SEO Audit and Strategy Development
SEO is a vital process of improving your site to increase its visibility when people search for products or services related to your business in Google, Bing, and other search engines. The better visibility your pages have in search results, the more likely you are to garner attention and attract prospective and existing customers to your business. There are three key elements to mastering your SEO, and luckily we’re experts in all 3 – Key Phrases & Content, User Experience and Page Load Speed.
If you avail of our SEO Audit and Strategy Development service we’ll:
- Help you analyze and understand your competitor’s SEO strategies.
- Show you how Google currently ranks your site.
- Show you how to use Google’s free tools to aid to your SEO development.
- Select the correct keyphrases and content to build into your site.
- Create an SEO strategy to implement on your site.
- Show you how to check your website’s pages load speed.
- Recommend changes to instantly improve your site.
- Check your site for mobile friendliness and accessibility to all users.
- How to effectively use Yoast or other SEO software on your site.